Oh Annie, how did I forget your birthday?I'm a space cadet lately...Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to the coolest girl in the whole wide world.Have a wonderful day, a wonderful year and a wonderful life.Love You, Love You, Love You.I think of you often...x0x0x
The Happiest and Most Wonderful of Birthdays to one of the nicest people on Earth!And a hundred or so more, if we're lucky!alan
happy, happy birthday darling annie =)i hope you spend the day doing something magnificant...or nothing at all, whatever you desire...have an awesome day, and a glorious 49th year...with much love and admiration, dear sister annie..peace...
Happy Birthday, AnnieBe frivolous, be joyful and have the best of all days!
happy birthday, Annie! I wish you many more filled with joy and peace :)(btw, roosters are totally cool peeps - you, mi hija, my son-in-law and Mr. Wonderful are all roosters. A peaceful, fun-loving bunch you are.)
Oh!! Happy birthday, dearest! Funny, 'cause I was thinking about you today--just walking along imagining you over on that other coast. Love and peace to you and your brood--and to all of us.xoxox Inger
Late to your birthday party, but wishing you a good year ahead. Hopefully there will be a democratic congress and peace in that year.
Many happy returns of the day, Annie! These gorgeous black & whites look ready for the greeting card industry.
Well, belated happy birthday to you Annie!!! I'll catch up with your years next June. Darling photos; those styles show up it my own childhood photos. Whatcha gonna do for your 50th?!?!?
Ah, the forty-ninth! I remember it well. It was a very good year. :-)Happy Happy! I clink my wine glass to you!deb
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh Annie, how did I forget your birthday?
I'm a space cadet lately...
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to the coolest girl in the whole wide world.
Have a wonderful day, a wonderful year and a wonderful life.
Love You, Love You, Love You.
I think of you often...
x0x0x
The Happiest and Most Wonderful of Birthdays to one of the nicest people on Earth!
And a hundred or so more, if we're lucky!
alan
happy, happy birthday darling annie =)
i hope you spend the day doing something magnificant...or nothing at all, whatever you desire...
have an awesome day, and a glorious 49th year...
with much love and admiration, dear sister annie..peace...
Happy Birthday, Annie
Be frivolous, be joyful and have the best of all days!
happy birthday, Annie! I wish you many more filled with joy and peace :)
(btw, roosters are totally cool peeps - you, mi hija, my son-in-law and Mr. Wonderful are all roosters. A peaceful, fun-loving bunch you are.)
Oh!! Happy birthday, dearest! Funny, 'cause I was thinking about you today--just walking along imagining you over on that other coast.
Love and peace to you and your brood--and to all of us.
xoxox Inger
Late to your birthday party, but wishing you a good year ahead. Hopefully there will be a democratic congress and peace in that year.
Many happy returns of the day, Annie! These gorgeous black & whites look ready for the greeting card industry.
Well, belated happy birthday to you Annie!!! I'll catch up with your years next June. Darling photos; those styles show up it my own childhood photos.
Whatcha gonna do for your 50th?!?!?
Ah, the forty-ninth! I remember it well. It was a very good year. :-)
Happy Happy! I clink my wine glass to you!
deb
Post a Comment