
on the way down our hill, there is a long row of very old, twisted cypress trees.

what a clear, bright day it was, and i walked through the cemetery. note the sparkling pacific ocean in the background.

one of several quaint old places. nobody lives here now, but a horse lives in back of the house. people drop off hay for it regularly. you can see part of the old water tower and the barn as well.

a moss-covered (lichen?) monument in the cemetery. i like the orange hue.

another very old place that intrigues us. also vacant.
they aren't in the proper order... i will put up the rest of them tomorrow.
the walk to town is about a mile and a half, and this day was made for walking about. i really liked bringing the camera along.
11 comments:
And I'm so happy you did!
STB
I've said it before and I'll say it again...
Great photos... I love what you see!
what beautiful photos...thanks for the peek into your world...
peace...
~ n
Thanks for taking me on the walk with you! I'm looking forward to more pictures, those were great!
Lois Lane
i liked that little house with the horse in back. vacant, you say? what do you think the rent might be?
:)
i am glad you got a camera, you are talented with it.
When it's cold and gray here, an almost icy fog still hanging in the air at 2 in the afternoon, it's nice to come here and see places that are green and lush! Thank you for the walk!
alan
Great photos my dear, love seeing them.
thanks, everyone. i am having big fun with the whole shutterbug thing. quite therapeutic.
Nice walk into town. Thanks for taking us along, this far. Such a pretty day for a walk.
WOW! And you get to live here?? Lucky you!
You friend's store seems very cool!
hey, what taza sez, how much is the rent?!?!? How much to buy?!?!? I'll fix 'em up!
It is so beautiful up there, and the landscape is so distinct. You take wonderful photographs.
Post a Comment