the holiday blur is fading, here at the shack.
we all had fun, and loved being with everyone, as expected.
i did get my digital camera, and will be posting pictures this weekend.
it would have been great to have more leisure time this week, to play with
my new toy. work IS over-rated!
since getting back to the coast, we have had a great deal of rain.
in fact, our entire back yard is lake-like. hopefully, it will get better
tomorrow, but so far, there has been little progress
in the saturation department.
it's just standing there. (nature kicks ass, dude.)
when we were at g's parent's place, i stepped on a scale. i do not own one.
that's a good thing! i lost 10 more pounds since my last weigh in,
which was 3 weeks ago. that was gratifying, due to the holiday season.
onward!
13 comments:
Congratulations on so many levels! Surviving the holidays, the camera, and the weight loss! I am "holding steady" in that department for the moment, which is pretty good between the holiday and birthday parties that run through the family this time of year, and better than I've ever done before.
I'll look forward to photo Sunday; going to have to figure out how to do some of that myself...
alan
OK..
New cam
New bod
lots of water...
Great on the first two..and on the last..well you know we could use some of that water here in TEXAS!
Can't wait for Sunday...
STB
Congrats on the camera and the weight loss. I'm definitely looking forward to the photos. Love that Mendocino coastline. Good luck with the rain. I heard there is supposed to be lots more. Hang on.
Hey Annie...haven't been by in a while. Have a Happy New year too...pray for impeachement!
Congrats on the weight loss!!WOW!! I know that I gained 10 but back to the WW club for me on Wednesday.
Congrats on the new camera and am waiting for photos.
Happy New Year,
Mary
Happy New Year!
And super congrats!!
(Such a lame comment...but it's midnight thirty here...just wanted you to know I came for a visit.)
Welcome home!
Stay Dry, at least try!
Aloha.
congrats on da cam, they are fun!
Work is over-rated, agreed.
It has been unseasonably warm here and dry, so if you wouldn’t mind too terribly could you send some of that saturation our way?
It’s been odd, when the cattle run around in the pasture in the winter time one usually doesn’t see the dust flying, this year the dust clouds have been obvious.
Rock on with your bad self for shedding another ten pounds, especially in this time of holiday eating sprees.
Annie
Hope the rain abates...the pictures look grim.
Happy Happy Happy to you and Yours!
STB
Annie!! Way to pull off the holidays with panache! I hope the weather breaks for you guys soon.
Peace and love in the New Year.
xo Inger
hope the new year brings you nothing but good things.
hey annie =)
i hope the rain stops soon...and i hope the cozy shack is staying dry...
happiest of new years to you, my friend...
peace...
We're keeping our eye on the coast & keeping warm (and dryer) thoughts for you. Have a great New Year, Annie. Can't wait for the pics ahead...
Post a Comment