Hi Anne,It's Carla.....woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!got that ticket stub in my scrap book. figured i need a way to post comments to you.Have a great NYE, love you and yours....MEOW!!!
Happy New Year to you Anne! I hope you stay dry and enjoy your New Year's Eve!
“An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”Happy New Year to my Wonderful Friend!You are so special and I'm thrilled to have met you.Thanks for the card!With Lots of Love...x0x0x0x0x
To an amazing 2006!Annie I hope the rain has abated. It is always so hard to tell (as we know) what is really going on via the MSM! STB
hi carla! too cool. carla is my real-time pal, for more than 20 years.happy new year!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Anne,
It's Carla.....woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!got that ticket stub in my scrap book. figured i need a way to post comments to you.
Have a great NYE, love you and yours....
MEOW!!!
Happy New Year to you Anne!
I hope you stay dry and enjoy your New Year's Eve!
“An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”
Happy New Year to my Wonderful Friend!
You are so special and I'm thrilled to have met you.
Thanks for the card!
With Lots of Love...
x0x0x0x0x
To an amazing 2006!
Annie I hope the rain has abated. It is always so hard to tell (as we know) what is really going on via the MSM!
STB
hi carla! too cool.
carla is my real-time pal, for more than 20 years.
happy new year!!!!!
Post a Comment