Daughter made me a birthday cake this year... Chocolate with vanilla buttercream frosting-all from scratch. And we got plenty rain, high surf and high humidity thanks to tropical storms Madeline and Lester but no weather drama. The media really does a great job of scaring their audience, though.
I was taking a look at my blog last night (something I haven't done in ages), and I checked out your blog, too. The pictures are so nice! My wife and I did a family trip to Hawaii in June (Maui and Oahu). Such beautiful places! I hope all is well!
4 comments:
is that your birthday cake? lovely! Keiki brings rain
Daughter made me a birthday cake this year... Chocolate with vanilla buttercream frosting-all from scratch. And we got plenty rain, high surf and high humidity thanks to tropical storms Madeline and Lester
but no weather drama. The media really does a great job of scaring their audience, though.
Hi Anne,
I was taking a look at my blog last night (something I haven't done in ages), and I checked out your blog, too. The pictures are so nice! My wife and I did a family trip to Hawaii in June (Maui and Oahu). Such beautiful places! I hope all is well!
Joe
Yum! This looks so pretty.
Post a Comment