Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Gotta Make It Somehow...

... on the dreams you still believe.

July 31st, 1988 Laguna Seca Raceway Monterey, California.

7 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Believe in all your dreams. It's amazing how many can come true.

alan said...

Dreams and memories...

the smiles we get to keep!

alan

Taradharma said...

memories...Laguna Seca...concerts....

irenie said...

Love it!
I was there too!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

me too and i still have that t-shirt that robin has on, it is one of my favorites

deuddersun said...

How come nobody invited me?

d.

Geezer Power said...

Well...My buddy Geezerpower was there too. He recommended your blog, and am proud to visit, Some far out stuff here.

As you've noticed, there has been some changes in my philosophy and a lot less ideology in my political stance. I just want you to know that I've decided to become a servent of We The People, instead of a bought and paid for politician. Yessir...No more golf trips to Scotland, no more lobbying in congress for dubious Neoconservative bills, such as The Healthy Forest's Iniative. Lets do something about the LNG ports that are proposed on the Columbia River. Lets do something about the excess use of chemicals, herbacides, and toxic poisons used for corporate agriculture...Grass seed comes to mind. Please contact me to discuss your concerns, whether you are homeless or a corporate exutive. I am here to represent you as a US Senator...