oh gawd, I just came over from reading the bums sad tale of drug interdiction to find this hysterically funny scene! Thanks for a MUCH needed Friday a.m. laugh!
I was over at the Pumpkin Shell blog, and noticed your comment on enjoying Townsend's words. Just wanted to let you know he has a blogsite, too. If you go to Kelley Bell's For Whom The Bell Tolls site (linked through Pumpkin Shell), you will see a link named Pete's Blog. At least it was there a couple of weeks ago. Love your photos, I'll be back to visit again!
13 comments:
Woohoo!! go Sunny!!!
I think I may follow Sunny one of these Fridays!
STB
Sunny captures my heart
oh gawd, I just came over from reading the bums sad tale of drug interdiction to find this hysterically funny scene! Thanks for a MUCH needed Friday a.m. laugh!
looks like he is the wind chime inspector....cute shot!
Perfect.
Absolutely perfect.
x0x0x
Sunny is too cute and definitely agile.
Yeah, I could go over the wall myself these days! Great pic!
I could go over the wall probably not as good as Sunny but i sure could try. Sunny is really cute by the way... till next time.....
When the person at the gate sees the guard cat looking him in the eye that probably works better than just hearing a bark!
alan
I was over at the Pumpkin Shell blog, and noticed your comment on enjoying Townsend's words. Just wanted to let you know he has a blogsite, too. If you go to Kelley Bell's For Whom The Bell Tolls site (linked through Pumpkin Shell), you will see a link named Pete's Blog. At least it was there a couple of weeks ago.
Love your photos, I'll be back to visit again!
Just checked Kelley Bell's site, the link is there, but you have to scroll WAY down to find it under her profile.
:)
(Wind chime inspector! Good one.)
Post a Comment