Tuesday, January 24, 2006

a walk back from town

remember: click photos if you wish to enlarge them.


another view of the cemetery... on my way out of town.


i am not sure what this plant is called. it has a velvety texture. this was along our path through the woods. almost home.



home again. i love this cypress tree on the property.




it was a lovely walk. thank you for tagging along.

6 comments:

alan said...

It's been a long time since I lived somewhere I'd dare go out and walk without driving somewhere first to do it! Thank you for the treat!

alan

sttropezbutler said...

Now that's what I call Tagging!

Thanks Annie....

STB

RED QUILT MAKER said...

NO, Thank You for letting me tag along.

rQm

nancy =) said...

really, the pleasure was all mine...thanks so much =)

peace...

~ n
xoxox

robin andrea said...

Great walk, annie. I loved every minute of it. I love seeing your neck of the woods.

Taradharma said...

Lovely walk, indeed. I can smell the air - no kidding! Could that plant be choral bells or ... oh gosh, I can't remember the name! Long shoots that grow upward several feet tall with large -- ah! Delphinum!