
mossy old driftwood

one of my shabby chic (aka rusty) metal chairs. i prefer them to the white plastic
variety.

the incredible king sunny. note his still-shorn front legs, from the i.v. days in november. he has come back strong.

ms. luna, lounging.

the brick walkway in front of our place has some engraved bricks. here are two of them. most likely lost or deceased pet's names.
you may click-to-enlarge them.
6 comments:
Such beautiful images, Annie. When I was looking at them, I was thinking how we are all leaving each other puzzle pieces that someday, when put together, will create a whole picture of our lives. I love these pieces. The kitties are so beautiful.
King Sunny and I must be related, I like it in front of the furnace this time of year too!
alan
These are wonderful.
STB
Great photos, as usual. Love your kitties.
cool pix, annie :)
ms. luna has very good lounge-itude ;-)
king sunny -- what a doll! Wow, I haven't listened to ks ade in such a long time...you bring back memories. Ms. Luna is just asking for a cuddle, if you ask me.
I like your chair, and I agree most heartily.
Post a Comment