this was taken when we had a bit of a break yesterday. the sun made a brief appearance, which caused the sky and the redwoods to be reflected in the standing water.
Oh dear. I heard about the rains in your neck of the woods. Forgot to ask how you managed. I hope all is fine.
Wanted to wish you a Happy New Year. So glad to have met you. It could have been a really rough year in my book without all the love and support I've been getting from blog friends. You're the best!
1 comment:
Oh dear. I heard about the rains in your neck of the woods. Forgot to ask how you managed.
I hope all is fine.
Wanted to wish you a Happy New Year. So glad to have met you. It could have been a really rough year in my book without all the love and support I've been getting from blog friends.
You're the best!
Post a Comment