Friday, February 02, 2007

"International Peacekeeping"

That's him on the handbill!


He's the one with the headband.
... deuddersun asked about my son's band a few days ago. Below is the schedule of their current tour of Europe, which I posted a while ago. Also, their press photo (again) and a couple of handbills I just found for some of the shows. (Nottingham and High Wycombe) They're calling it the International Peacekeeping Tour. Please note the band's description: "brutal thrash/grind/powerviolence" It's crazy stuff. You may be interested to know that my son, the vocalist has never been a drug user(beyond caffeine and t.h.c.), is a pronounced pacifist, and a young man of very few, well-chosen words. On stage is another story. I haven't been to a show, but have listened to their records and cd's. I would love to attend one, but would most definitely stand out in that crowd. Maybe I could go in disguise sometime...?!

I haven't heard from him in Europe yet, but he said he would send an email from an internet cafe, as time allowed. Looking at their schedule, I can't see him having any extra time to speak of.


Upcoming Shows (
Feb 2 2007 8:00P
La Girafe Reims

Feb 3 2007 8:00P
12 Bar London

Feb 4 2007 8:00P
Old Angel Nottingham

Feb 5 2007 8:00P
Fenton Leeds

Feb 6 2007 8:00P
Market Tavern Birmingham

Feb 7 2007 8:00P
Le Pub Newport

Feb 8 2007 8:00P
Roundabout Pub High Wycombe

Feb 9 2007 8:00P
Occii Amsterdam

Feb 10 2007 8:00P
AZ Mulheim a.d. Ruhr

Feb 11 2007 8:00P
Hafenklang Hamburg

Feb 12 2007 8:00P
Koppi Berlin

Feb 13 2007 8:00P
Kombi Nuenschriz

Feb 14 2007 8:00P
V Jeleni Prague

Feb 15 2007 8:00P
Nurnberg-tba Nurnberg

Feb 16 2007 8:00P
Dauntaun Milano

Feb 17 2007 8:00P
C.S. Rivolta Venice

Feb 18 2007 8:00P
Atlatide Bologna

Feb 19 2007 8:00P
AK44 Giessen

Mar 10 2007 8:00P
924 Gilman St. Project Berkeley

Mar 23 2007 8:00P
The Mountain Bar L.A.

7 comments:

Me said...

Does he have any music posted to YouTube? If so, let me know (my e-mail is on my blog) and I will feature him on one of my posts.
Proud mama.
ITMFA

deuddersun said...

Good Girl OB, me too. does he have a website? What's the link?

c'mon, Mom, promote, promote, promote!

He hit's it big and you're all in another world, Don't you watch Entourage? LOL!

Great! I love it! Hey, I still get sotned and listen to Iron Butterfly like I did in the '60's, lying on my back on the floor aith 2 huge speakers on either dside of my head shakin' the plaster loose!

for those in the younger generation, Iron Butterfly is like Staind on steroids with a pinch of LSD thrown in for spice.

d.

deuddersun said...

dam finmgers! can't type with a joint in my hand...

d.

nancy =) said...

this is utterly fucking cool...this list of places is just too cool...

proud momma, indeed...

peace...

~ n

Tree said...

Duuuuude. that's one serious looking musician!

Blogzie said...

I heard them!

"Human Unkind" is my favorite.

Their sound reminds me of Ministry, a band that I was into for awhile.

How cool that he gets to go to all of those wonderful places. I hope he takes some time to sightsee.

Honey, you raised a rock star!

It doesn't get any better than that.

x0x0x

Anne said...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=110351992
"california love" on myspace.