Tuesday, January 16, 2007

W. screws the US

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT-Proceed at your own risk. Found this at News For The Left, and thought it was the perfect metaphor for what's happening.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I could have sworn I commented on this one yesterday...and now there are two identical posts? Did I offend thee?

I think I just said that as anti-porn as I am, this video is hilarious, and I'm going to send it to my mother.

DivaJood said...

Does he smoke after sex?

Anne said...

hi zilla...no problem. you did not and do not offend me. what happened was i tried posing this the other day, and soon afterwards, a sign-in thing appeared, which seemed dumb to me, though i get the gist of why. before i posted it manually, i tried going through the usual youtube channels, wherein they post it on my blog. it never showed up here, so i did it myself. long story short... it magically appeared here in the middle of the night, last nigh. twice!

Anonymous said...

So that's how heterosexuals do it.

Anne said...

oh, lotusland, you crack me up!
with clothes on? no thanks!
i know-republicans do it with their clothes on? ;)

Anonymous said...

now turn over, the ending was the best, i promise not to pull out

Anonymous said...

Oh...my...Gawd!!!!!!!!! That is too much! Girlfren, you definately belong with us! Blogrolling you now!

Too mucking fuch!

d.

enigma4ever said...

OMG....so effin funny....I can 't believe how funny this is ....I almost fell off the sofa laughing....OMG...( and someone above is sending to their mom..wow ..that shows how funny it is...)

Anonymous said...

HILFUGGINGLARIOUS!!!

I'm sending that to well, all 5 of the other liberals in Indiana ;)