This is a happy birthday post to my pal in river city. Sometimes she comments here as Raincat Girl. We were young deadheads together, beginning in the early eighties. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
happy B Day raincat, from a perfect stranger. I've done my 7 0 and it's great...Short time lookin back though...My brother had a rain cat once. We were snacking on some mushrooms from palinque' one day and dropped one, which the cat quickly ate. After that he would sit for hours looking at the goldfish bowl, and loved to just sit in the rain...
10 comments:
and she is screaming old today, the big 5-oh my gawd....geez, how did i get here?
LOL.... it's my birthday, thursday January 18, 2007....too freakin much.....amazing....MEOW!!!!
happy B Day raincat, from a perfect stranger. I've done my 7 0 and it's great...Short time lookin back though...My brother had a rain cat once. We were snacking on some mushrooms from palinque' one day and dropped one, which the cat quickly ate. After that he would sit for hours looking at the goldfish bowl, and loved to just sit in the rain...
imagine whirled peas
Happy belated. Looks like she lost a little weight :-)
Ah shoot Raincat... I'm 63 and still kicking along never even expecting to be here this long.
I'll pop over and wish you a Happy Birthday.
Well, I guess I won't either, it says that your blog isn't listed.
Hey, I have four cats that look like the one in your profile.
Anyway.
Happy Birthday !!!
Nice pic for a birthday girl. Happy Birthday to your friend. I'm four years down the road, and it's been a nice ride so far!
thank you all and thank you Anne, it was a good one.
imagine whirled peas, i can see it now!
Hey, I tagged you over at my place. You're it!
Happy Birthday Raincatgirl!
Great place Annie, you're on the list.
d.
Post a Comment